Looking to convince your boss to foot the bill for the trip?
We got you covered. Use this email template as a baseline for your proposal:
Dear [your manager’s name],
I’d like your permission to attend the premiere Community-Run, Cross-platform, Mobile Developer Conference focused on Xamarin and the latest topics in mobile app development.
Xamarin Developer Summit will be held from [Dates TBA] in [TBA]. Attending this conference will be beneficial for both my personal growth and our company’s knowledge in the following areas:
• Boost proficiency in the core topics of the conference:
– Mobile DevOps
– Optimizing Builds
– UI Testing and best practices
– Tools & Libraries to help accelerate Development
– Augmented Reality
* These are only a few of the topics.
• Find answers to our development questions and learn technical tips and tricks from architects, engineers, product leads and luminaries of the industry.
• Gain valuable hands-on experience that can be brought back to my team in day-long technical boot camps, self-paced labs and hackathons.
• Discover new, effective ways to reduce our company’s bills.
Domestic airfare estimate: $XXX
Lodging (Specify date range): $XXX
Registration fee: $XXX
After the conference, I’ll circulate a report that will include a summary of what I learned plus a set of recommendations to increase our team’s productivity and maximize our cloud investment.
Thank you for considering my request to attend this event.
Looking forward to your reply,